The Clean Air and Climate Protection (CACP) Software 2009 is directly available to ICLEI members, Regional Planning Affiliates, as well as members of NACAA, NASEO and NARUC.
Access for NACAA, NASEO and NARUC Members
If you are a member of the National Association of Clean Air Agencies, the National Association of State Energy Officials or the National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners, please register for the software in order to be verified for CACP 2009. Registration is available on the main CACP 2009 page.
Members of NACAA, NASEO and NARUC will receive access to CACP 2009, the CACP 2009 User Guide and pre-recorded software-related trainings.
Access to live trainings will be available to NACAA and NASEO and NARUC members at a cost. See below for webinar prices.
Third-Party Access to CACP 2009
To help Eligible Recipients make the best use of our membership benefits, ICLEI allows Eligible Recipients of the software to provide access to CACP 2009 to third parties under the following conditions:
- Only one third party may receive the software per Eligible Recipient.
- The third party can be non-profit or for-profit entities, or individuals (consulting and volunteer).
- The third party is only allowed to use CACP 2009 to perform bona fide emissions analysis for the Eligible Recipient’s community and government operations on behalf of the Eligible Recipient.
- The third party does not use the application for any other purposes, and does not reproduce or distribute the application unless expressly authorized by ICLEI to do so.
- The third party does not attempt to copy or reverse engineer the application, or otherwise infringe on ICLEI’s copyright in anyway.
- The third party registers with ICLEI as the Executing Agent on behalf of the Eligible Recipient.
Eligible Recipients must have an ICLEI member submit written and signed verification that third parties are acting as an executing agent to email@example.com.
Available CACP 2009 Support Services
Valuable ICLEI staff and technical support is limited to local government staff. This includes web trainings, on-site visits, phone support, etc.
NACAA, NASEO and NARUC members are entitled to limited access to trainings and support. Check ICLEI's Trainings and Events section for upcoming trainings. Please contact your Member Support and Training Team liaison if you have any support issues.
Regional Planning Affiliates are entitled to two hours of software support and have access to online CACP Inventory trainings and LGO Protocol trainings.
Support and training is available to third parties on a fee-for-service basis.
On occasion, ICLEI may offer related trainings to select groups, if that training service is funded outside of the EPA Cooperative Agreement.
ICLEI may provide limited services to third parties, tracked against the Eligible Recipient, if the third part is a non-profit or an individual volunteer.