ICLEI Energy Office Initiative - Introductory Webinar
Trainings through ICLEI's Local Government Energy Office Initiative will cover how to establish a local government energy office that saves energy, cuts costs, and helps fund climate and sustainability goals.
The first Energy Office Introductory Webinar is scheduled
for Tuesday, April 14 at 1 p.m. Eastern. There is no cost, register today!
This training will be the first in an ongoing series that will ask and answer the following questions:
- How can we best prepare for spending federal stimulus funds earmarked for local energy programs?
- What is going on with energy supplies and costs in the United States and around the world?
- How does this translate to the local level?
- What is a local government energy office?
- Why is an energy office important for future planning?
- What exactly should an energy office be expected to do?
- What skills and resources are necessary?
- Where does it fit in your local government structure?
- What is it going to cost? How can you pay for it?
- How much can we expect to save?
- How soon should we plan to implement a local government energy office?