ICLEI & ENERGY STAR Webinar: Integrating Energy Efficiency and Climate Planning at the Local Level
ICLEI & ENERGY STAR: Integrating Energy Efficiency and Climate Planning at the Local Level
Tuesday, June 30 at 2 p.m. Eastern
Please join ICLEI and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for a free, joint webinar on using ENERGY STAR® to save energy, lower costs, and reduce greenhouse gas emissions in your community. Learn how to integrate ICLEI’s tools with ENERGY STAR resources and increase the results of your climate reduction efforts. Access ICLEI resources created specifically for ENERGY STAR, including information on environmental purchasing and greening local businesses.
- Leslie Cook, ENERGY STAR Public Sector Program Manager, will provide an overview of the ENERGY STAR tools and resources available to assist local governments with efficiency planning, benchmarking, and Energy Efficiency and Conservation Block Grant project implementation.
- Justus Stewart, Program Associate at ICLEI USA, will discuss how to integrate ENERGY STAR and ICLEI tools and resources, to strengthen existing efficiency and climate protection efforts. Justus will introduce several ENERGY STAR resources created specifically for ICLEI members.
To Register for This Webinar
- Visit https://energystar.webex.com/energystar and click on the session titled “ICLEI & ENERGY STAR: Integrating Energy Efficiency and Climate Planning at the Local Level” (under “Training Center.”)
- Click on the link for “Registration.”
- Complete the contact information on the next page.
- A confirmation e-mail (sent by firstname.lastname@example.org) will be sent to the e-mail address you have specified. Save this email! It contains the webinar log-in information. Please check your spam e-mail filter if the message does not appear in your inbox.
To Participate in the Webinar
- Click on the link provided in the confirmation e-mail – the call-in information will be provided once you have joined the webinar. Please join at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the presentation, to address any technical issues.
- If you have any questions or issues about this presentation or the registration process, please contact Amy Castellano at email@example.com.