Cramming to Meet the EECBG Application Deadline? Call Our Hotlineby Don Knapp
Thursday's the big day for local governments. June 25 is the deadline to submit applications to the Department of Energy (DOE) for economic recovery funding through the Energy Efficiency and Conservation Block Grant (EECBG) program.
How's that going for your city, by the way?
If you're a local government staff member scrambling to finish your application, ICLEI's got your back. Just call our Application Assistance Line on Wednesday, June 24, between 2 and 4 p.m. Eastern. We'll field any last-minute questions you have on the application, and share the latest guidance we've gotten from DOE.
To reach the hotline and speak with an ICLEI expert:
- Dial (218) 862-1115 and enter conference ID 354979, then hit #.
- Can't wait till Wednesday? Submit questions anytime by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Remember, you can find a wealth of resources, including the ICLEI Guide to Preparing Your EECBG Application, at www.icleiusa.org/stimulusfunding.
- Our Application Assistance Line is free to all ICLEI members.
- Good luck meeting the deadline!